Saturday, November 28, 2009

PUPPY GARDEN momoko dolls

How could I have forgotten about these gals??? Imagine my SURPRISE when they showed up at my doorsteps...
I was expecting the Pon Pon Series: Nikki & Odeco-chan doll shipment from JAPAN -- but when I opened up the boxes, I was totally caught by surprise finding these super cool sets instead... I mean I knew we had them on order way back when.... but with all the ordering lately, I had forgotten who is coming when -- so these sets have already, totally slipped my mind.... Both Chihuahua Flowers & Papillon Stars exceeds my expectations... Pretty momoko dolls with smashing wardrobe to boot...
We will be sending out notices to those of you with CONFIRMED Orders... these gals will be showing up in your own doorsteps soon enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment