Friday, November 26, 2010

Can You Name Them All???

Going through boxes and boxes of dolls the last few days for an UPCOMING PROJECT.... boy do I have a lot of dolls... and boxes.... and DUST, but that's another story....
Anyway, the BEST part is finding some FAVE treasures of mine as I dig through them.... including these BOIS..... shows you how eclectic my collection is - can you name them all???

And speaking of FINDS... I had forgotten I also got a BUFFY SUMMERS doll for my birthday a few years back.... just came across her, too... must be all that ruckus about a BUFFY movie remake, that cause her to resurface....

1 comment:

  1. The guy with the white hair and the red belt looks like my Ekin Cheng action figure. Is your guy part of that line/series?

    The gentleman to the left of the Ekin-Cheng-Look-a-Like looks like someone's Bruce Lee. The second guy to the left of EKLaL could be another Bruce Lee. I LOVE those blue "suede" shoes ;-)

    The first guy from the left looks like a Matrix character - the ratty-looking sweater gives me that impression. Oh and the last guy on the right and dressed in white, I guess could be a character from Planet of the Apes. Recent version of that movie/series.

    How did I do?

    LOL. Thanks for sharing your collection!

    ReplyDelete